Customer Experience often suffers from underfunding and tepid executive support. Consequently, the remaining months of this year can make or break the 2018 success of an otherwise enthusiastic and dedicated CX team. For most enterprises, September-December is the annual street brawl known as “budget season”. Unfortunately, the most deserving players don’t always win. CX funding can be an uphill climb since Customer Experience is a relatively new discipline that’s often misunderstood, in contrast to “competitors for capital”, who push traditional, more understandable initiatives.
Often compounding Customer Experience challenges is a lack of knowledge and confidence of how to uncover, communicate and deliver business value in ways your money gatekeepers really care about.
Join us for a two day, high energy, hands-on CX Leadership Forum! We’ll help you learn the latest, most impactful CX business value articulations methods in the world. Led by four of the world’s leading authorities on CX and business value, and accompanied by leading CX thought leaders as special guests, this forum will:
- Explain why past methods for justifying CX investments are now dangerously obsolete
- Introduce you to techniques and tools that vividly reveal the true value of your CX proposals
- Enable you to practice discovering unique, value considerations inherent in your own brand’s culture and decision-making style
- Boost your ability to get the resource and initiatives funding you deserve
- Explain how, once funded, you can help assure that CX investments actually deliver value expected
- Provide you personal access to knowledgeable CX leaders and peers for sharing and learning.
CX business value articulation is an art AND a science. Connect to this Forum’s deep intensity of knowledge and experience, so well timed for 2018 planning and budgeting. Immediate registration is urged, since seating is very limited.